|7-8 drum sticks cut into 3 inch pieces
3 medium sized tomato cut into small pieces
2 green chillies chopped into pieces
1 tsp punch-phutana
3tsp mustard paste
1/2 tsp garlic paste(1 clove finely crushed Garlic)
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
2 tsp of oil
Salt to taste
Some coriander leaves
|1. Heat a fry pan in medium heat and then add the oil and fry the vadi for 5 mins till they turn brown and keep aside.
2. Again heat a fry pan in medium heat and then add the oil and fry the drum sticks 5 mins till they turn brown and cover it
till it is cooked.
3. Heat a frypan and put tomatos with turmeric, salt and little bit of water.
4. Allow them cook and then add mustard and garlic paste.Cook them for 7-8 mins.
5.Add drumsticks and water(1/2cup) and cook them for another 7-8mins and then add fried vadi and cook them for 3 mins.
6.Heat a fry pan in medium heat and then add the oil
7. Add the punch-phutana and let them splutter
8. Then add green chillies and mix it and fry.
9.Add them the besar in step 5
10. Add the cut coriander leaves and serve